Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Back to Life

I am finally starting to feel like myself again. Earlier last week I was getting pretty depressed that I was never going to heal and the pain would never go away. Thankfully, this past weekend started showing signs of recovery. The pain is not as constant and my skin is starting to heal nicely. Yahoo!

Form this point on, I am going to focus on getting myself not only back to normal, but better than I was prior to my cancer diagnosis. I am reintroducing healthy foods and getting rid of foods that I enjoyed before that were garbage. I am starting to reintroduce the gym ever so slowly starting with just walking on a treadmill and then hopefully advancing back to yoga, weights and intense cardio. Lastly, I want to give back more by either volunteering within the Bay Area and/or by doing some motivational or inspirational type speaking engagements. I want to be a better person after this experience.

I will not be posting as often in this blog, but I will update when I have some news about my cancer diagnosis and improvements with my overall health.

My goal is to be in tip top shape by mid-July!

No comments:

Post a Comment